Do you want to:
- feel validated and empowered about your work?
- feel confident and comfortable in your role as a therapist?
- use creative approaches to resolve professional obstacles?
- be challenged to expand your therapeutic approach?
- learn how to assert yourself and make systemic impacts in your setting?
- gain a deep sense of self-respect and self-compassion about who you are as a therapist and your work?
I truly believe that every therapist needs a mentor.
I’m currently offering individual & group supervision through encrypted video chat. I’ve been a supervisor to graduate students and creative arts therapists since 2013. My supervision style is eclectic, including psychodynamic theory, Gestalt psychology, and a person-centered approach.
Cultural background and psychosocial history of supervisor and supervisee are always considered in the process of each supervisory relationship.
My clinical expertise:
- Children & Adolescents with developmental delays, emotional disturbances, mood disorders
- Adults with mood disorders, psychotic disorders, substance abuse
- All ages: trauma survivors, active suicidal & homicidal ideation
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me with your information.