Listen to Mind Your Body on any of the following apps:
1) iTunes: https://goo.gl/mhyNei
2) Stitcher: https://goo.gl/KyazR2
3) Google Play: https://goo.gl/pXH0yh
4) YouTube: https://goo.gl/UX8OrD
15. Whole Body Parenting
Dr. Lori Baudino advises how parents can intentionally use their bodies and movement to improve communication, understanding, and harmony inRead more.
13. Suicide: Living with the Will to Die
Join your host, Orit Krug, MS, BC-DMT, LCAT as she talks about the spectrum of suicide from a neurobiological perspectiveRead more.
12. Depression: Reignite Your Life Force
Joan Wittig, MS, BC-DMT, LCAT talks about the significance of using movement in psychotherapy for people struggling with depression. JoanRead more.
11. Veterans & Active Military: Restoring Mind and Body through Movement
Allison Winters, MA, MS, BC-DMT, LCAT, E-RYT treats veterans and active service members through mind-body centered approaches. Listen to findRead more.
10. Finding Common Threads Across the Globe
Amber Gray talks about body-centered approaches to her global humanitarian work, describes physical aspects of trauma memory, and advises thatRead more.
09. The Deeper Side of Eating Disorders
Susan Kleinman, MA, BC-DMT, NCC, CEDS, is creative arts therapies supervisor and dance/movement therapist for The Renfrew Center of Florida.Read more.
07. On Becoming a Dance/Movement Therapist
What does it mean to become a dance/movement therapist? Why is it important to incorporate body and movement knowledge intoRead more.
06. Bridging the Conscious and Unconscious through Authentic Movement
Kendra and Laura talk about what it means to truly witness another and be seen by another through Authentic Movement,Read more.